When it comes to real estate, one of the most important factors for success is leveraging the power of keywords. Whether you are working to achieve higher search engine rankings or simply trying to connect with prospective clients online, including the right real estate keywords in your SEO plan is essential.
This article will discuss some of the most powerful real estate keywords that you should include in your strategy. These include terms such as real estate SEO keywords, luxury real estate keywords, best real estate keywords, and more.
By targeting the right terms and using them strategically throughout your content and marketing efforts, you can improve your search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your website, and connect with potential clients in a more meaningful way.
How To Determine The Best Real Estate Keywords
When it comes to real estate keywords, one size does not fit all. The best keywords for your business will depend on a number of factors, including your target audience, your location, and the type of properties you specialize in.
That being said, there are a few general tips that can help you choose the right keywords for your business.
- Target keywords that are relevant to your products or services
- Focus on long-tail keywords, which are less competitive and more likely to result in conversions
- Consider using negative keywords to filter out unqualified traffic.
What should I look for during real estate keyword research? You can always try to rank for general real estate search terms such as houses, realtors, and properties. However, these will definitely be very difficult to rank given their breadth. Your best bet is to rank for long-tail keywords to target a specific, smaller local group but with a higher chance for conversions or sales.
For example, a general keyword like “properties for sale” might be more challenging to rank for compared to “tax delinquent properties for sale list,” although they both have similar search volumes.
To further expand on that, extending “tax delinquent properties for sale list” to include a location will have a lower search volume but will be much easier to rank for with a difficulty score of just 24. You also increase your chance of reaching a highly targeted audience who are more likely to purchase property in the area.
The two basic factors that you should look into when you conduct research on keywords are search volume and keyword difficulty. You will generally want a high search volume – low difficulty combination.
Of course, these two metrics only scratch the surface of a much deeper SEO plan, which can include managing real estate directories, developing relevant content, boosting your digital PR profile, and more. For help in choosing the best real estate SEO keywords, contact Markitors for your free consultation.
*search data generated from Ahrefs as of April 2022
20 Best Real Estate Keywords For A Powerful SEO Strategy
To help real estate marketers navigate this complex landscape, here is a list of twenty powerful real estate keywords to help your SEO efforts stand out.
- houses for sale near me
- real estate for sale
- property for sale
- new homes for sale
- cheap houses for sale
- land for sale
- homes for rent
- condos for sale
- apartments for rent
- fixer upper homes for sale
- luxury real estate
- waterfront property
- golf course homes
- country club homes
- equestrian property
- rural property
- urban real estate
- suburban real estate
- foreclosed properties
- commercial real estate
This is by no means an exhaustive list, and as mentioned, a more detailed real estate SEO evaluation and strategy is necessary to see if such keywords will be the right fit for your business. But by incorporating these powerful real estate keywords into your SEO plan, you can help boost your search engine rankings and connect with potential clients.
Why Do Keywords Matter to Real Estate Marketing?
Real estate marketers know that in order to be successful, they need to focus on more than just the properties their clients are selling or buying. A holistic approach to real estate marketing is essential for success, and that includes leveraging the power of keywords.
Whether you are trying to improve your search engine rankings or simply attract more traffic through higher-quality content, incorporating the right real estate keywords into your SEO plan is key.
How To Strengthen Your Real Estate SEO Strategy Through Keywords
Looking for more ways to boost your real estate SEO strategy? Here are five powerful tips that you can use to get the most out of your keywords.
- Conduct keyword research regularly and keep track of changes in search trends. This will help ensure that your content is always optimized for relevant keywords, which will improve traffic and conversions over time.
- Use long-tail keywords, which are less competitive than broad industry terms but still very effective in capturing qualified traffic and converting potential clients into leads or sales.
- Leverage the power of negative keywords by excluding terms that do not apply to your business, such as those related to the locations you service or properties you specialize in. This will increase relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Don’t forget to optimize your website copy and other on-site elements such as meta tags, title tags, and calls-to-action for your target keywords. This will help reinforce the theme of your content and signal to search engines that you are a relevant and authoritative source worth ranking on their results pages.
- Finally, consider investing in real estate SEO services to get expert guidance, analysis, and support for your keyword strategy and overall online marketing plan. With the right team by your side, you can achieve amazing results in no time.
Ready to start leveraging the power of real estate keywords for your business? Connect with an expert at Markitors today to learn more about our real estate SEO services and how we can help you achieve online success!
With decades of combined experience in real estate marketing and SEO, we can help you achieve greater success online – no matter what type of properties you specialize in or where in the world you operate.